Monday, August 29, 2011

Sad Day

When I was pregnant with Charlie, I was part of an online mom's group.  It was a wonderful group of lovely ladies and we kept in touch after our babies were born.  One of the moms had a little guy born with many health issues and we watched him fight and recover many times.  After I deleted my FB account, I still could access his care page to check in on updates, etc.  Last night this little boy went to be with Jesus after a long, hard fight.  It made me reflect on how important it is to be grateful for every day I have with my family.

Please pray for this family.  The mom's name is Aimee.  Here is a picture of sweet Brayton:

2 comments:

  1. it is so heartbreaking. B was a super special kid of such strength and love. i am honored that i had a chance to meet him a year ago. i never imagined that it would be the one and only time i would see him on earth. my heart aches for Aimee, Destiny and Nikiya. ;( xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so sad. I have a very close group of 60 women (we were all due the same week) that I still keep in close contact with. One of the women in my group lost her baby boy ti S.I.D.S. It does make you realize how precious life is.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin