Monday, October 24, 2011

Vintage Style

Earlier this month, I had my first photo shoot for my etsy site.  It was so exciting for me...I had amassed several vintage coats that I really needed an expert to photograph.  Cue in Kelly B., who had once offered to help me with etsy pics when I first launched my site.

What a treat this was.  Here is Kelly's blog post on the shoot.  You can check out the coats in my etsy store.  My sister is a trooper and turned out to be an incredible model for the feel we wanted. 

http://www.hopskipphotography.com/blog/post/2011/10/24/Vintage-Style.aspx

3 comments:

  1. WOW! The photos look AMAZING. Go Susan and Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! You're both so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos! Your sis makes a wonderful model, and you did a great job choosing the photographer and the vintage coats and accessories!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin