Monday, June 14, 2010

Whatever is...

...true,
whatever is noble,
whatever is right,
whatever is pure,
whatever is lovely,
whatever is admirable
-if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-
think about such things.
(Philippians 4:8)

I was listening to Fernando Ortega sing this verse as I wiped down the kitchen island. The day has flown by and I will admit that my thoughts haven't always been dwelling on the excellent or praiseworthy. Pride, impatience and laziness have crept in at times. So grateful for the many women in my life who are examples of the beauty that radiates when we are intentional about dwelling on the lovely things in this fading world.

Looking on etsy for a cute, sassy apron for Katie G's shower. Something I can have Mrs. W____ embroidered on the front.

Off to brew some iced tea for dinner tomorrow. E is an iced tea fanatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin