Sunday, April 17, 2011

Grandma Fitzgerald


These glasses remind me of my Grandma; I found them at a thrift store some time ago and I wear them when the mood strikes me (tonight).

No one in our family has been able to exactly replicate the Stollen that she always made for Christmas and Easter, but I am getting closer! This week I am going to make Stollen for our Easter celebration.

Will post recipe later. Need to moisturize & floss before bed. My precious Bible and a stack of Southern Living magazines await me!

3 comments:

  1. Those glasses do remind me of Grandma Fitz...I think her "jewels" were a bit more colorful, right?

    Good luck on the bread! I have to admit that I was never a big fan of it...I always preferred chocolate or fruit pies. I bet I might like it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look pretty good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the glasses....great style!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin