Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Chandelier

After many long months of searching for the perfect chandelier, I stumbled onto a beautiful posting of one on craigslist. At the shocking price of $25, I knew I needed to act quickly. A short drive to Wrigleyville and voila!-I finally had my hands it!

It is very heavy, wrought iron, painted white and has 10 lights. I love the contrast of the deep purple walls with the bright white. In addition, we purchased a medallion to place on the ceiling.

E installed a dimmer switch after a friend of ours hung and wired the chandelier. It looks better than I imagined:


T is back home from his summer vacation and we are so thrilled to have him home. He requested his favorite meal of spaghetti with Italian sausage, salad & lemon drizzle cake. SO grateful for God's provision in my life.

Never felt so rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin