Thursday, February 3, 2011

Creamy Chocolate Frosting

Just a quick post as I have much to do on this frigid day.

Last night we had a cozy dinner & I made a cake to surprise the boys and my hard working, snow shoveling husband.

Allrecipes featured a photo of cupcakes with creamy chocolate frosting that looked so good. I had all the ingredients on hand, so I gave it a whirl & so glad I did.

This is AMAZING frosting. I am going to be making some more when I frost our Vantine's goodies.

Here's the link. See for yourself:
http://www.allrecipes.com/Recipe/Creamy-Chocolate-Frosting/Detail.aspx?prop31=1

3 comments:

  1. Yummy!! That frosting looks SOOO good! I'm sure the boys enjoyed your special treat. I've been meaning to comment on your snow blogs. Wow!! I can't believe how much snow you have. I know that it's a pain for those who have to travel and shovel but it seems like the boys (especially T) are loving it. James was super jealous and wanted to join T on the hill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my inspiration! I found a cake mix on my shelf in the basement and made this delicious frosting last night and it was a big hit! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad I saw this post, I haven't tried that chocolate frosting recipe yet, but I know it is popular.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin