Thursday, November 4, 2010

Craft Fair Set Up




Done!!!!!!!!!!
I finished setting up early so the tables around me are still bare, but I am sooooo glad to be DONE!
A woman walked by and asked if I was a supplier for Jolie Boutique. She has seen wool roses there and thought I must have made them. It made me feel good to hear her kind words & even better that my goods were much better priced.
Come by and shop at the DGCS 21st Annual Craft Fair:
9am-8pm Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday
Corner of Maple & Washington in downtown Downers Grove

4 comments:

  1. Susan! I've missed you so! What a beautiful craft table! I'm doing a craft fair later this month and it'll be my first - it's for Relay For Life and I'm so nervous! I'm selling beaded jewelry and keychains and watches and my friend is sharing my booth and she's selling hair crafts. Excited but nervous! Do you do cash only or do you have a cc processor? Anyway I wish you great success with the fair! So glad you commented on my blog so I would know to come over and read yours :) xoxo Love, Julie and Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought your mittens today and I will use them this weekend in Wisconsin when we are raking all the leaves!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know your hands will be toasty warm. I sold all the mittens-40 pairs!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your table looked awesome! Isn't it funny to think where you started with the craft fair...little painted wooden ornaments to this now?!? I loved those ornaments but you are getting so talented. Wish it got cold enough here to wear your mittens. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin