Mr. C, our 2 year old, lived up to his nickname of "Hurricane" today.
Too tired to post much, but he ended up with 3 staples in his head.
Fell off the chaise lounge into the coffee table.
Aside from the scary aspect of seeing your child hurt, I am grateful for many things:
1) That my Dad was there with a cool head and fatherly-grandfatherly wisdom.
2) That it was just a gash on his noggin and not a concussion, broken bone, etc.
3) Modern medicine! Thankful for kind nurses & doctors.
4) That I didn't hit my head when I almost passed out (embarrassing).
5) That C is sleeping soundly and was up to his usual tricks tonight...he was playing with the Nativity scene & moving the people around, later sliding them down his play slide. We are now minus Joseph and one of the Magi.
6) Thankful that T came in from school and said that we should pray that C feels better; he loves his brother & has such a tender heart of mercy.
Good night, all. Lunches made, crock pot set. The cookies can wait until tomorrow.