Saturday, July 2, 2011

New Etsy Items

My little vintage shop has been hopping!  The goal is to have around 100 items listed and I am well on my way.  There is a lot of time involved cleaning, researching, listing, but so far I have turned a profit that has exceeded my small goals for each month.  Here are some cute summer finds:

For the 80s prepster in all of us:


For the Kitschy Kitchen Nut (oh, wait, that's me):




Tman went to DC this morning.  We drove to the airport and waited until his plane left.  It is an odd feeling to see your child board a plane and then watch that plane pull away from you.  Thankful for the many verses that give me comfort, especially 2 Timothy 1:12 which says "...for I know the one in whom I trust, and I am sure that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him until the day of his return".

Time for my quiet time.  Will post a new summer recipe tomorrow.   It has been too hot to bake these last few days.  Think I will make a batch of knox blocks tonight for C & E.  Raspberry.  Or lime?

4 comments:

  1. What is that aqua blue thing the kitchen cups are sitting on? A radio?!?! It is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a radio-I bought it at Target in 2005. It's a great reproduction and plays cds, too. Gotta have music when I cook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much of the etsy stuff do you keep for yourself? I could totally see you wearing that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish! It is so small that I doubt it would fit Jill. If it's on the site, it's up for sale. I did find some super cute spectator pumps that said 7 1/2. When I was done cleaning them, I was shocked to see they fit my 8 1/2 foot. Very tempting.....if they don't sell, maybe I will keep them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin