Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Vintage Memo Board



I had purchased a couple vintage metal trays a month ago because I had an idea about a memo board for recipes, pictures, phone numbers, etc.


I chose the pink tray (love the salmon-y, thistle-y color!) and glued a dark ribbon to the back. Simply hung from the wall and added a large vintage button over the nail head. (It looks like a huge licorice gumdrop). An etsy.com store (daysmadesweet) sells very powerful glass magnets in cute patterns. Mine are black with white polka dots.


Looking at this photos, I realized it is hanging a bit crooked. Off to fix it now. Maybe this will inspire someone out there.


Happy Spring!



2 comments:

  1. My mind does not think in the same way as yours. If I had a tray, I would think, "great...a tray" and that's about all I would come up with. Very vintage and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so cute! I'm glad you like the magnets!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin